As the world's number one franchise network specialising in printing solutions, there are so many reasons to become a Cartridge World franchisee.
Be part of a global trend
As a Cartridge World franchise owner, you'll be the local ambassador of a global brand. With over 1,000 stores across 50 countries, our strong franchise model will allow you to build a profitable business within a prosperous international network.
Share in our vision
We're highly respected for our professional expertise and passion for customer service. As a Cartridge World franchisee, the strength of our brand will provide you with instant credibility for your own store. We'll give you the tools you need to build your knowledge and expertise, so you can share in our vision of providing a valuable ongoing service to all customers.
Be your own boss
One of the most rewarding things about becoming a Cartridge World franchisee is the ability to work flexibly on your own terms. But rather than starting from scratch, you'll follow a well established business model, allowing you to easily attract customers, generate lasting revenue and build a successful business. Most importantly, you can operate your way and enjoy a steady work-life balance.
Printers, paper, ink and toner are in more demand than ever, and as a Cartridge World franchise owner, you will play a pivotal role in servicing and profiting from the growing number of customers who require these products. You'll also have the opportunity to provide B2B print management services and other capabilities such as photocopying, repairs, refilling and more on a regular basis.
Ongoing training and support
From the moment you become a franchisee, you'll receive all the training and support you need to get started. A range of ongoing training opportunities are also available through training modules, webinars, conferences calls, online videos and regular seminars. Our master franchisees are always on hand to offer support, and our dedicated web platforms provide you with all the advice and assistance you need.
We're leaders in the field
Our research and development capabilities are constantly evolving, and as market leaders, we are always exploring the latest updates in print technology to continue to meet our customers' needs and provide the best quality products. As a Cartridge World franchise owner, not only will you have access to the latest print technology, but you'll also get the opportunity to help us look for new and better ways of doing things.
Marketing is key
We have a range of innovative programs designed for national, regional and local marketing efforts, and invest heavily in advertising our brand, franchise, products and services throught the year. As a Cartridge World franchisee, you'll have the ability to contribute to our significant marketing fund to help build awareness and drive loyal customers to your store.
Potential for growth
Cartridge World franchisees also have the chance to introduce our global brand to new markets be it locally, nationally or even globally. There's also potential for franchisees to grow existing markets to further, particularly throughout Australia.
Cartridge World history
- In 1988 Australian Cartridge Co. was founded in Adelaide, Australia by Bryan Stokes.
- In 1996 Bryan joined forces with Paul Wheeler. Together they planned the franchising structure of Cartridge World.
- In 1997 The first Franchise was sold in South Australia under Australian Cartridge Co.
- In 1999 the company's name was changed from Australian Cartridge Co to Cartridge World.
- In 1999 Cartridge World established the first Master Franchisees in QLD & NSW/ACT, Australia.
- In 2000 Cartridge World established the first International Master franchise in New Zealand.
- In 2007 Cartridge World was purchased by Wolseley Private Equity and the global headquarters relocated from Adelaide, Australia to California, USA.
- In 2015 Suzhou Goldengreen Technologies Ltd (SGT) purchased Cartridge World and the global headquarters relocated to Hong Kong.
- Today Cartridge World is a globally recognised brand with over 1,000 stores in 45 countries.